I started Dragon Tip Tuesday last fall just for the fun of it. Your reaction to the tips has been amazing (a huge thanks for that!), and now every Tuesday, I post another Dragon Tip on my Facebook page. But today, I thought it would be fun to list the first ten tips for those of you who missed them.
Top Ten Dragon Tips:
- Dragon-shifters are notorious pranksters, so be careful—you start it, they’ll finish it…every time.
- Never piss off a frost dragon. You’ll end up in a cryogenic deep freeze.
- Never interrupt a dragon while he’s counting his treasure trove…unless, of course, you bring beer. Guinness is always welcome.
- Never lend a dragon-shifter your car…unless you never want to see it again. Dragons love to drop things from tall buildings, just to see them go crunch.
- Breaking News: Obama Cancels Campaign Visit to Seattle due to Strange Paranormal Activity. New sighting suggests dragons really do exist.
- Plug important electronics into surge protectors. Lightning dragons can control electricity and love to make things go POP when they fly over your house.
- Out for a night of Trick or Treating? Always pick “treat”. You really don’t want a dragon-shifter to play a trick on you. No telling what will happen (or whether you’ll survive).
- Invite a dragon-shifter to diner. He’ll not only cook for you (flambéed entrees in an instant!), but bring an excellent vintage from his wine collection too. Serve up hot, sprinkle on some sexy, and enjoy HIM along with the meal.
- Dragons fear water. There is, however, one exception to the rule…Mac. So before you drop the towel on the deck to take a midnight dip, check the bottom of the pool. Mac’s been known to “borrow” one every now and again.
- Where there’s smoke, there’s fire…which probably means Wick is in the area. Stay inside and away from the windows. Hiding under the bed is a good idea too. Wick finding you? Not so much.